Our strategic relationship with AvantGuard provides our clients with the most advanced monitoring services in the industry. AvantGuard monitoring centers are amongst the most preeminent in the country…see why AvantGuard is the exclusive monitoring company for MAX Security!
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring
- AvantGuard monitoring has two central station alarm monitoring centers, and both are fully redundant, UL listed, and geographically separated.
- Their alarm central stations are UL 2050 listed, which means that they exceed all of Underwriters Laboratories stringent requirements for alarm monitoring set forth in UL 827.
- They have invested heavily to accomplish 100% redundancy between their two alarm central stations. Their 100% redundancy means that clients won’t go unprotected due to power failures, storms, or other disasters. This redundancy includes facilities, data, receivers, and telephones. Many alarm central stations in the industry claim to be fully redundant, but in reality most are only data redundant.
- Their facilities are also equipped with standby generators with multiple independent fuel sources, which allow AvantGuard to provide continuous alarm monitoring services despite equipment failures, storms, or outages.
- Their redundancy and disaster-recovery planning is unsurpassed in the industry. As a result of their strategic relationship with MAX Security, all of our clients enjoy tremendous “Peace of Mind”.